Europe by car

What do I need for my car when travelling abroad?


The following: 

  • Always carry your national driving licence, the original vehicle registration document and your passport. 
  • Advise your motor insurer or broker of your intentions before taking a vehicle abroad. 
  • It is most important to know the level of cover you will actually have and what documents you will need to prove it.