A Clubcard Boost voucher may only be used against our special Tesco fare, subject to availability. There is no limit to the value of the Clubcard Boost voucher you can use against bookings on the Fishguard – Rosslare, Holyhead – Dublin and Rosslare – Cherbourg routes. Please note that the maximum value of the Clubcard Boost voucher that can be used against bookings on the Cairnryan – Belfast and Harwich – Hook of Holland routes is £210 per return booking (£105 per single booking). Clubcard Boost vouchers cannot be used for travel on the Liverpool – Belfast route.
Please note this fare has limited availability on selected sailings so we recommend that you are flexible with your choice of departure date & time, and book early. Any balance due may be paid by credit or debit card.
Clubcard Boost vouchers cannot be:
- Used as full or part payment against Landbridge, ferry + accommodation bookings, foot passenger day trips, Rail & Sail, Business Traveller, minibus, coach or group fares.
- Used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer i.e Kids go free, sale fare or discount.
- Accepted as payment at the ports.
- Refunded in any way.
- Used for travel on our Liverpool – Belfast route due to limited availability.
Your trip must be booked within the 6 month validity period of the Clubcard Boost voucher however you do not have to travel within this period.
- All bookings are subject to Stena Line’s terms and conditions.
- Bookings may be made online if you have a Clubcard Boost voucher code.
- No change will be given if the value of tokens is greater than the cost of your journey.
- Any amendments are subject to a fare change (chargeable) plus amendment fees if applicable.
- Stena Plus Lounge can be added to your booking at the prevailing single fare. Please note that children under 8 years are not permitted in the Stena Plus lounge on the Cairnryan & Liverpool routes.
- There is no refund if you have to cancel your booking.
- Extra Points can be earned (on any cash element) but not redeemed.
- Clubcard Boost vouchers cannot be used on products operated by third party suppliers.