The Stena Line Terms of Business, together with these special conditions apply to all bookings and travel.
- *Excludes promotional items and alcohol.
- All day trips are subject to availability and on sailings specified.
- Stena Line reserve the right to vary or withdraw day trips and cruises up until 36 hours before departure time/date.
- This product is not eligible for earning Extra points.
- Full payment is required at time of booking.
- No refund is due if the booking is cancelled.
- Only one small item of hand luggage is permitted on day trips by foot. Customers carrying large items of luggage will be charged the standard weekend foot passenger fare of £30 per adult single and £15 per child (4-15 years) single.
- These day trips are from prices and will increase with demand and close to departure date.
- Persons found to be misusing the day trip fare will be surcharged the standard weekend return foot passenger fare of £60 per adult and £30 per child.
- £4 service fee applies to non-web bookings.
- £2 amendment fee applies for non-web changes made to the booking.
- £5 shopping voucher can be used when you spend £25 in our onboard shop. Only one voucher per person and excludes alcohol and promotional items.
- No-shows: If all passengers on a booking fail to show for the outward sailing, the booking will be cancelled in full. If one or more passengers on a booking check-in for the outward sailing, then it will not be cancelled.
- No-shows: If all passengers on a booking fail to show for the outward sailing, the booking will be cancelled in full with no refund issued. If one or more passengers on a booking check-in for the outward sailing, then it will not be cancelled, although the passengers who didn’t travel will not be refunded.
Important note for customers with particular needs
If you are a wheelchair user, we are able to meet your needs onboard our ships however the transfer coaches we use are NOT wheelchair accessible. We strongly recommend that you do not travel on this day trip unless you have someone who can assist you with boarding and disembarking the coach.
A small fee has already been applied to this product price as part of the shipping industry’s push to become even more green and environmentally friendly, a new cap on sulphur content in fuel which was introduced at the start of 2020.