Am I covered for any existing medical conditions?
The policy does not cover claims relating directly or indirectly to existing medical conditions, this applies for the following cases:
1. Are being prescribed regular medication
2. Have received treatment for or had a consultation for a medical condition with a doctor or hospital specialist in the past 12 months.
3. Are being referred to, treated by or under the care of a doctor or a hospital specialist
4. Are awaiting treatment or the results of any tests or investigations
5. You will not be covered if you travel against the advice of a doctor or where you have been advised not to travel if you had sought their advice before beginning your journey.
6. You will not be covered if you know you will need medical treatment or consultation at any medical facility during your journey
7. You will not be covered for any directly or indirectly related claim if, before your journey, a doctor diagnosed that you have a terminal condition.
8. You will not be covered if you were waiting for medical treatment or consultation at any medical facility or were under investigation for a medical condition when your policy was issued.
9. You will not be covered if you are travelling specifically for the purpose of obtaining and/or receiving any elective surgery, procedure or hospital treatment.