If you’re planning a trip to Holland without a car, why not rail and sail there?
Dutchflyer Rail & Sail is the easiest way to get from London to Amsterdam in comfort and style.
Stena Line's dutchflyer service by rail and ferry provides city-to-city travel for passengers wishing to travel from Britain to Holland. From just £39* single, you’ll find the dutchflyer is not only affordable but also the convenient and comfortable way to travel to Holland.
Book the dutchflyer rail & sail online now by clicking on the ‘Book Rail and Sail’ button or call 08445 762 762 to book via our UK call centre.
Dutchflyer rail and sail from UK to Holland
Depart from any Greater Anglia station to Harwich International port where your Stena Line ferry will sail you straight across to Holland. Greater Anglia trains conveniently depart from the following stations:
Arrive in Holland and you have the choice to visit a number of great Dutch cities as part of your Dutchflyer rail & sail ticket, including:
- The Hague
For a complete list of Greater Anglia stations, visit www.greateranglia.co.uk
Fast travel within Holland on NS rail links
Holland's NS railway system is frequent and reliable. The train station is conveniently located outside the Hook of Holland port, ready to take you to your destination. You'll reach Rotterdam and The Hague in under an hour on the NS* rail system, and Amsterdam is less than an hour and a half away.
So, if you want to travel to Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, or any other city in Holland, choose to rail and sail with the dutchflyer for the direct route to Holland. Best of all, your entire rail and sail travel is included in one ticket - so you won't have to worry about buying separate transport for each leg of your journey to Holland.
Why is the dutchflyer rail & sail convenient?
- Travel from London to Amsterdam with ease and in total comfort
- Avoid the long queues normally associated with air travel
- No luggage restrictions
- Save money on accomodation by travelling overnight on the Superferries
- You have the freedom to move around
- Enjoy a wide range of onboard entertainment for adults and children including restaurants, bars and a cinema.
- Sleep comfortably on overnight sailings in your own, private, en-suite cabin with flat screen TV
- Arrive in Holland refreshed and relaxed
*See dutchflyer terms and conditions