It is possible to travel to Holland with your bicycle onboard our ferries.
- When travelling with your bicycle, you are be required to check-in at the car check point and then cycle onto the vessel with the (motorised) passenger vehicles
- Once onboard you will be shown where to park and secure your bicycle on the car deck for the duration of the crossing
- If you need to pick up your ticket prior to checking in, then please allow additional time to get to and from the terminal building
- On arrival at the Hook of Holland, you will disembark with (motorised) passenger vehicles
- Before you leave the port, you are required to show you passport at the Hook of Holland Port Security Office
- Also, it's a good idea to switch your lights on when travelling in hours of twilight or darkness
Rail & Sail | Dutch Flyer Tickets
Unfortunately, we're unable to include tickets for your bicycle for all parts of your Rail & Sail journey therefore, we are unable to include bicycles as part of this product. However, it is possible for us sell you a ticket for your bicycle for the ferry journey only when you arrive at Harwich International Port. It's your responsibility to ensure that you have valid cycle tickets for travelling on the services of our rail partners in the UK and in Holland.
You can get this information from the following websites Greater Anglia Trains and NS Rail.
Please Note: Until late 2019, there will be no train service to/from Hook of Holland Port. A replacement bus service will be provided between Hook of Holland Haven and Schiedam Centrum. Two services will run between Hook of Holland and Schiedam Centrum, a direct bus service and one which will stop at all intermediate railway stations en route. Please refer to our timetable for more information.