Clubcard Boost tokens may only be used against our special Tesco fare, subject to availability. There is no limit on the amount of Clubcard Boost tokens you can use against bookings on the Fishguard – Rosslare, Holyhead – Dublin Port and Rosslare – Cherbourg routes. However, please note that the maximum value of tokens that can be used against bookings on the Cairnryan – Belfast and Harwich – Hook of Holland routes is £210 per return booking (£105 per single booking) plus booking fee. Clubcard Boost tokens cannot be used for travel on the Liverpool – Belfast route. Please note this fare has limited availability on selected sailings, so we recommend that you are flexible with your choice of departure date and time, and book early. Any balance due may be paid by credit or debit card. (Please note that there is a £5 service fee for payment via credit card and no charge for debit cards)
Clubcard Boost tokens cannot be:
• Used as full or part payment against Landbridge, ferry + accommodation bookings, foot passenger day trips, Rail and Sail, Business Traveller, minibus, coach or group fares.
• Used in conjunction with any other promotion, offer i.e Kids go free, sale fare or discount.
• Accepted as payment at the ports. Refunded in anyway.
• Used for travel on our Liverpool – Belfast route due to limited availability.
– Your trip must be booked within the 6 month validity period of the Clubcard Boost token however you do not have to travel within this period.
– All bookings are subject to Stena Line’s terms and conditions. Bookings may be made online if you have an e-token or if using paper tokens are subject to our telephone service booking fee.
– If Clubcard Boost paper tokens are not received by Stena Line within 7 days of the initial booking date your reservation will be cancelled if your booking has been made by telephone.
– No change will be given if the value of tokens is greater than the cost of your journey.
– Any amendments are subject to a fare change (chargeable) plus amendment fees if applicable.
– Stena Plus Lounge can be added to your booking at the prevailing single fare. Please note no children under 8 years are permitted in the Stena Plus lounge on the Cairnryan & Liverpool routes.
– There is no refund if you have to cancel your booking.
– eXtra Points can be earned (on cash element) but not redeemed.
– Boost tokens cannot be used on products operated by third party suppliers.