1. Posing in front of / on top of / peeking around the 6'5"ft-tall travelling iamsterdam letters, currently located behind the Rijksmuseum.
2. From the “piazza”, or Mediterranean-style Café DECK5 roof terrace, of the NEMO Science Centre, which can be visited without buying a museum ticket.
3. On the narrow Staalstraat drawbridge, which overlooks the picturesque Groenburgwal canal and Zuiderkerk church spire.
4. On Herengracht canal, recreating the iconic 17th century painting 'The Bend in the Herengracht near the Nieuwe Spiegelstraat in Amsterdam' by Gerrit Berckheyde.
5. From the top of the Westerkerk church tower, whose bells Anne Frank heard as she hid on nearby Prinsengracht during the Nazi occupation of Amsterdam