The Stena Line Terms of Business, together with these special conditions apply to all bookings and travel.
- Subject to availability.
- The fares quoted include all fees and dues where applicable. Any discounts or points given are passed on the far before applying any fees and dues.
- Return journey must be made within 30 hours of your arrival time; customers not returning within this time should purchase a standard single or appropriate return fare.
- Full payment is required at time of booking.
- No refund is due if the booking is cancelled.
- £10 service fee payable for non-web bookings.
- £5 amendment fee for changes to your booking.
- Travel valid from 4 January to 18 December 2020.
- No-shows: If all passengers on a booking fail to show for the outward sailing, the booking will be cancelled in full. If one or more passengers on a booking check-in for the outward sailing, then it will not be cancelled.
A small fee has been applied to all products as part of the shipping industry’s push to become even more green and environmentally friendly, a new cap on sulphur content in fuel is being introduced at the start of 2020. All new bookings made for travel in 2020, will be subject to the fees.