Phone, address & GPS information for our Sassnitz port.
View your route to Sassnitz Port on your browser or app.
Here you'll find information on how to get to our ferry port in Sassnitz.
Drive on the A20 route to Stralsund and take the B96 junction towards Sassnitz. After 18.5 miles then take B96b route towards Mukran and follow until you reach the Stena Line Ferry Terminal.
Parking at the Passenger Terminal
- Parking is directly at the passenger terminal
- Short-term parking: 5,00 € / day, before the start of the ferry trip for the entire duration of the car park draw tickets and put them visibly in the car (parking period up to three days)
- Long-term parking with barrier: 12,00 € flat rate for the whole period (attention, no receipt)
- Payment is only possible with coins
- Access to the parking lot is signposted
There are great rail connections to Sassnitz from many destinations in Germany. If you would like more information, please visit www.bahn.de.
The number 18 bus services Sassnitz bus station, Mukran and the ferry port with three departures daily. It is possible to reach Sassnitz Train Station from many German destinations.
Also, bus numbers 20, 23 and 24 connect Dubnitz in Klein Zicker via Pora, Sassnitz, Binz and Sellin.
Taxis can be pre-booked from Sassnitz Train Station to the Stena Line Ferry Terminal by calling the following number +49 (0)38 392 3030.