Currently, there is a replacement bus service between Hook of Holland Haven (Port) and Rotterdam Schiedam Centrum, until April 2019. This is due to rail engineering works upgrading existing services to fast subway services. There are two bus services, one direct and one which stops at all intermediate railway stations en route.
Please allow extra time for travel
Coach 711: Direct bus service Hoek van Holland Haven (Port) – Rotterdam Schiedam Centrum (+/- 30 min)
- Direct bus service: departs 4 times per hour between 7.00h – 9.00h and 16.00h – 18.00h
- Inbetween these hours the bus runs 3 times per hour
- Weekend and evenings there are 2 buses per hour
Coach 713: Stops at all railway stations between Hoek van Holland Haven – Station Schiedam Centrum (+/- 70 min)
For more information on 711 / 713 coaches please click on the links below to see timetables;
More information about the new Hoekse Lijn (tram line), please follow these links;
- Wheelchair: 1 wheelchair per coach is allowed (if you are travelling with a mobility scooter, you will need to arrange other transportation).
- Walkers and buggies may be taken with you if they can be folded
Please note that due to these engineering works, bicycles are not permitted on the replacement buses between Hook of Holland Port and Schiedam Centrum. You will need to make your own arrangements for bicycle travel. Sorry for ant inconvenience that this may cause. Once the new subway service is complete, bicycles will be allowed to travel.