If you're planning to go caravanning in Holland, make sure you follow our helpful tips for a successful caravanning motoring holiday in one of Europe's most caravan-friendly countries.
- Make sure you remember to drive on the right and overtake on the left when caravanning in Holland.
- Always be mindful of bicycles while on your motoring trip in Holland; as one of the world's most cycle-friendly countries, cyclists have right of way here.
- Make sure your UK driving license is valid and you have all the correct motoring documents necessary.
- Your GB sticker, or international registration letters, must be visible at all times when you're caravanning in Holland.
- Caravan parks and campsites can be found in a variety of locations throughout Holland.
- Caravans from the UK or Ireland must fit their headlights with an anti-dazzle strip.
- If you're travelling with children under 3 while caravanning in Holland, you need to have a safety alarm adapted in the rear of your caravan.
- If your caravan breaks down during your caravanning holiday in Holland, it's possible to find motoring assistance from the ANWB, the Dutch equivalent of the AA.