Located in Londonderry, Best Western Plus White Horse Hotel is in a rural location, within a 10-minute drive of Craigavon Bridge and Harbour Museum. This 4-star hotel is 5 mi (8 km) from Peace Bridge and 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Waterside Theatre. Stay in one of 58 guestrooms featuring plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Peace Bridge - 8 km / 5 mi
Waterside Theatre - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Craigavon Bridge - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Foyleside Shopping Centre - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Derry City Walls - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Diamond - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
St. Columb's Cathedral - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Magee College - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Millennium Forum - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Apprentice Boys Memorial Hall - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Tower Museum - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Guildhall - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Walled City - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Gasyard Heritage Centre - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Harbour Museum - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Belfast Intl. Airport (BFS) - 107.4 km / 66.7 mi
Londonderry (LDY-City of Derry) - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Letterkenny (LTR-Letterkenny Airfield) - 42.3 km / 26.3 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Plus White Horse Hotel is Belfast Intl. Airport (BFS).
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Londonderry? This hotel has facilities measuring 7772 square feet (722 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite. Relax and unwind with massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Enjoy British cuisine at 68 Clooney Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee. This property has received its official star rating from Tourism NI. This property is closed from December 24 2020 to December 26 2020 (dates subject to change). Due to COVID-19, this property’s food and beverage options may be limited.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 8.95 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of We're Good To Go (UK) and We Care Clean (Best Western) guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.