Anne's Cathedral and Belfast Castle. This 4-star hotel is 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from Waterfront Hall and 13 mi (20.9 km) from SSE Arena (Titanic Quarter). Stay in one of 129 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks. Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Antrim Castle - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Clotworthy Arts Centre - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Junction One International Outlet Shopping Centre - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Belfast Zoo - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Allen Park Golf Club - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
Solitude Football Stadium - 16.3 km / 10.2 mi
Fortwilliam Golf Club - 17 km / 10.6 mi
Belfast Castle - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Cave Hill Country Park - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Fernhill House: People's Museum - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
St. Joseph's Catholic Church - 19.2 km / 12 mi
Sinclair Seamen's Church - 19.7 km / 12.2 mi
Metropolitan Arts Centre - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
St. Anne's Cathedral - 20 km / 12.4 mi
Big Fish - 20.1 km / 12.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.) - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City) - 23.8 km / 14.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Belfast Templepatrick Golf & Country Club is Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.).
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Ballyclare? This hotel has facilities measuring 7000 square feet (650 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite. Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and an indoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), shopping on site, and wedding services. Enjoy local cuisine at Treffners, a restaurant which features a bar and a golf course view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee. This property has received its official star rating from Tourism NI.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 15 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.