The Stena Line Terms of Business, together with these special conditions apply to all bookings and travel.
- All day trips are subject to availability and minimum numbers. If your trip does not operate because of lack of numbers, you will receive a full refund or the offer of being transferred to another day trip on the same or another date.
- Full payment is required at time of booking.
- No refund is due if the booking is cancelled.
- Only one small item of hand luggage is permitted on day trips by foot. Customers carrying large items of luggage will be charged the standard weekend foot passenger fare of £30 per adult single and £15 per child (4-15 years) single.
- Persons found to be misusing the day trip fare will be surcharged the standard weekend return foot passenger fare of £60 per adult and £30 per child.
- £4 per booking service fee applies to non-web bookings.
- £2 amendment fee applies to non-web changes made to a booking.
- No-shows: If all passengers on a booking fail to show for the outward sailing, the booking will be cancelled in full with no refund issued. If one or more passengers on a booking check-in for the outward sailing, then it will not be cancelled, although the passengers who didn’t travel will not be refunded.
A small fee has been applied to all products as part of the shipping industry’s push to become even more green and environmentally friendly, a new cap on sulphur content in fuel is being introduced at the start of 2020. All new bookings made for travel in 2020, will be subject to the fees.