From only £30
per adult return
Visit Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge and cross the chasm if you dare before heading on to the World Heritage site at the Giant’s Causeway and marvel at the geometric columns and learn about the myths surrounding the area.
Coach transfers are provided by McComb's Coach Travel.
|Family (2 adults & 2 children)
• Return Stena Superfast travel
• Causeway tour
• Discount tickets for a Carrick-a-Rede and Causeway Visitor Centre
When can I go?
|When can I go?
|Every Monday, Wed and Sat from 7th April to 27th October
||Check-in at Cairnryan Port
||Depart Cairnryan Port
||Depart and enjoy:
||Carrickfergus Castle (Photo stop)
Causeway Coastal Route
The Fullerton Arms in Ballintoy (lunch stop)
Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
Dunluce Castle (Photo Stop)
||Depart Belfast Port
||Arrive Cairnryan Port
Terms and Conditions
The Stena Line Terms of Business, together with these special conditions apply to all bookings and travel.
- All day trips are subject to availability and minimum numbers. If your trip does not operate because of lack of numbers, you will receive a full refund or the offer of being transferred to another day trip on the same or another date.
- Full payment is required at time of booking.
- No refund is due if the booking is cancelled.
- Only one small item of hand luggage is permitted on day trips by foot. Customers carrying large items of luggage will be charged the standard weekend foot passenger fare of £30 per adult single and £15 per child (4-15 years) single.
- Persons found to be misusing the day trip fare will be surcharged the standard weekend return foot passenger fare of £60 per adult and £30 per child.
- £4 per booking service fee applies to non-web bookings.
- £2 amendment fee applies to non-web changes made to a booking.