The Stena Line Terms of Business, together with these special conditions apply to all bookings and travel.
- All day trips are subject to availability and on sailings specified.
- Full payment is required at time of booking
- No refund is due if the booking is cancelled
- Only one small item of hand luggage is permitted on day trips by foot. Customers carrying large items of luggage will be charged the standard weekend foot passenger fare of £30 per adult single and £15 per child (4-15 years) single.
- Persons found to be misusing the day trip fare will be surcharged the standard weekend return foot passenger fare of £60 per adult and £30 per child.
- £4 service fee applies to non-web bookings.
- £2 amendment fee applies for non-web changes made to the booking
- No-shows: If all passengers on a booking fail to show for the outward sailing, the booking will be cancelled in full. If one or more passengers on a booking check-in for the outward sailing, then it will not be cancelled.