Family of 4
Set in 280 acres of lakes and parkland, Drayton Manor features some of the biggest, wettest and scariest rides around! Apocalypse is the world’s first stand up tower drop. Shockwave is Europe’s only stand up rollercoaster. The incredible G-Force is a rollercoaster ride like you’ve never had before! This £3 million ride takes terrified thrill-seekers through a series of high banked twists and turns at speeds of up to 70 kph at 4.3 Gs, whilst hanging by the hip! There’s also a host of fantastic family entertainment with The Pirate Adventure, Drayton Manor’s live theatres - and the Drunken Barrels is fantastic new fun for all the family! For the first time in Europe, Thomas and Friends have their very own home at Thomas Land! In addition Drayton Manor Zoo is home to over a hundred species from throughout the world.
Thinking of adding an extra night or two to your stay? Why not visit the National Sea Life Centre, Cadbury World, Thinktank Science Museum, Alton Towers and even take in a show at the Barclaycard Arena, O2 Academy or NEC.
2017 PARK OPENING DATES:
Open until 29 October 2017 inclusive*
Park is normally open from 10:00 – 17:00 Hrs with rides starting at 10:30, but this may vary.
More Trick than Treat dates 14 – 26 October & Fireworks Spectacular 27 – 29 October.
*Park closed 9 & 10 October
TIP – You will find the best prices for August breaks!
- Return Stena Line ferry travel from Belfast to Cairnryan/Liverpool or Dublin to Holyhead with your car.
- Accommodation for 2 nights for 2 adults & up to 2 children sharing same room.
- One day Drayton Manor Theme Park entry ticket for 2 adults and 2 children under 12.
|Approx. drive times from Stena Line ports to Drayton Manor Theme Park*
||2 hours 5 mins
||3 hours 5 mins
||4 hours 10 mins
||5 hours 10 mins
* For guidance only and excludes breaks and traffic
Terms and Conditions
- Return Stena Line Economy Ferry Travel from Belfast to Liverpool/Cairnryan or Dublin to Holyhead with car.
- Hotel accommodation for 2 nights for 2 adults & up to 2 children sharing same room (Age for sharing varies by hotel)
- One day park entry ticket for 2 adults and 2 children (aged 3 - 15)
- Hotel selection shown subject to change without notice