Family of 4
Set in 280 acres of lakes and parkland, Drayton Manor features some of the biggest, wettest and scariest rides around! Apocalypse is the world’s first stand up tower drop. Shockwave is Europe’s only stand up rollercoaster. There’s also a host of fantastic family entertainment with The Pirate Adventure, Drayton Manor’s live theatres - and the Drunken Barrels is fantastic new fun for all the family! For the first time in Europe, Thomas and Friends have their very own home at Thomas Land! In addition Drayton Manor Zoo is home to over a hundred species from throughout the world.
Thinking of adding an extra night or two to your stay? Why not visit the National Sea Life Centre, Cadbury World, Thinktank Science Museum, Alton Towers and even take in a show at the Barclaycard Arena, O2 Academy or NEC.
2019 season runs until 3 November inclusive*
* Please note the park will be CLOSED on 12 June and other closed days may be added for the September to November period.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are unable to purchase tickets on a specific date for Drayton Manor when making your booking online, this usually means the park is closed on that day.
All dates may be subject to change without notice.
TIP – You will find the best prices for August breaks!
- Return Stena Line ferry travel from Belfast to Cairnryan/Liverpool or Dublin to Holyhead with your car.
- Accommodation for 2 nights for 2 adults & up to 2 children sharing same room.
- One day Drayton Manor Theme Park entry ticket for 2 adults and 2 children under 12. (Please remember to book the included one-day ticket on the optional extras step!)
|Approx. drive times from Stena Line ports to Drayton Manor Theme Park*
||2 hours 5 mins
||3 hours 5 mins
||4 hours 10 mins
||5 hours 10 mins
* For guidance only and excludes breaks and traffic
|Holiday Inn Express. Birmingham NEC
||from £440 per family
|Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel & Country Club
||from £530 per family
|Hilton Birmingham Metropole, NEC
||from £559 per family
|Holiday Inn Express, Tamworth
||from £675 per family
Terms and Conditions
- Return Stena Line Economy Ferry Travel from Belfast to Liverpool/Cairnryan or Dublin to Holyhead with car.
- Hotel accommodation for 2 nights for 2 adults & up to 2 children sharing same room (Age for sharing varies by hotel)
- One day park entry ticket for 2 adults and 2 children (aged 3 - 15)
- Hotel selection shown subject to change without notice
- Price not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion including Tesco Clubcard Boost tokens.
- £10 service fee applies to non-web bookings.