For only £89
bike + rider
Use our great value trip to get to the event; we’ve extended the duration of the trip to make sure you have plenty of time to get there and back in good time and you can even go out on one route and back on another!
|Motorcycle + 1
• Return ferry travel from Belfast to Liverpool or vice versa (where your return sailing departs within 30 hours of your arrival in Britain)
When can I go?
|When can I go
|Daily until 20 December 2017
| Sample Itinerary
||Liverpool (Birkenhead) Arrive
||Liverpool (Birkenhead) Depart
Terms and Conditions
The Stena Line Terms of Business, together with these special conditions apply to all bookings and travel.
- All day trips are subject to availability and on sailings specified.
- Customers not returning on the sailings specified above should purchase a standard single or appropriate return fare. Abuse of this day trip by car may result in a surcharge of £150 being made. Outward validated boarding authority must be retained and surrendered at check-in for the return sector of the journey along with return ticket.
- Full payment is required at time of booking.
- No refund is due if the booking is cancelled.
- All travel must be completed within the time stated.
- £10 service fee applies to non-web bookings.
- £5 amendment fee applies for non-web changes made to the booking.