The Stena Line Terms of Business, together with these special conditions apply to all bookings and travel.
- All non-landing cruises are subject to availability and minimum numbers. If your trip does not operate because of lack of numbers, you will receive a full refund or the offer of being transferred to another non-landing cruise on another date.
- Full payment is required at time of booking.
- No refund is due if you cancel the booking.
- £4 service fee applies to non–web booking.
- £2 amendment fee applies for changes made to the booking.
- Kids cruises are most suitable for children under 8 years but all children are welcome.
- £5 money off shopping voucher can be used when you spend £25 or more in our onboard shop. Only one voucher can be used per transaction. Exclusions apply including alcohol and promotional items.
A small fee has been applied to all products as part of the shipping industry’s push to become even more green and environmentally friendly, a new cap on sulphur content in fuel is being introduced at the start of 2020. All new bookings made for travel in 2020, will be subject to the fees.