The Stena Line Terms of Business, together with these special conditions apply to all bookings and travel.
- This day trip is valid for travel on the date and sailings specified.
- All day trips by coach are subject to availability and minimum numbers. If your trip does not operate because of lack of numbers, you will receive a full refund or the offer of being transferred to another day trip on the same or another date.
- Full payment is required at time of booking.
- No refund is due if the booking is cancelled.
- Only 1 item of hand luggage is permitted on day trips by coach.
- £4 service fee applies to non-web bookings.
- £2 amendment fee applies to non-web changes made to a booking.
- No-shows: If all passengers on a booking fail to show for the outward sailing, the booking will be cancelled in full with no refund issued. If one or more passengers on a booking check-in for the outward sailing, then it will not be cancelled, although the passengers who didn’t travel will not be refunded.
Important note for customers with particular needs
If you are a wheelchair user, we are able to meet your needs onboard our ships however the transfer coaches we use are NOT wheelchair accessible. We strongly recommend that you do not travel on this day trip unless you have someone who can assist you with boarding and disembarking the coach.