From Cairnryan you can explore the sights and sounds that Scotland has to offer, and with a return journey up to 30 hours from time of arrival there’s plenty of time to pack it all in!
|Child (4 -15yrs)
|Family fare (2 adults + 2 children)
• Return Superfast ferry travel
When can I go?
|When can I go?
|Daily from 9 January until 20 December 2018
|07:30, 11:30, 15:30 or 19:30
|07:30, 11:30, 15:30 or 19:30 within 30 hours of arrival in Cairnryan.
||Return from Cairnryan
Terms and Conditions
The Stena Line Terms of Business, together with these special conditions apply to all bookings and travel.
- This short stay fare is subject to availability.
- Your return must be within 30 hours of your arrival in Cairnryan. Customers not returning within this time should purchase a standard weekend foot passenger fare of £60 per adult and £30 per child (4-15 years).
- Full payment is required at time of booking.
- No refund is due if the booking is cancelled.
- £4 service fee applies to non-web bookings
- £2 amendment fee applies for changes made to the booking
- No-shows: If all passengers on a booking fail to show for the outward sailing, the booking will be cancelled in full. If one or more passengers on a booking check-in for the outward sailing, then it will not be cancelled.