The Stena Line Terms of Business together with these special conditions apply to all bookings and travel.
- Day trips are from prices and will increase with demand and close to departure date.
- All day trips by coach are subject to availability and minimum numbers. If your trip does not operate because of lack of numbers, you will receive a full refund or the offer of being transferred to another day trip on the same or another date.
- Full payment is required at time of booking.
- No refund is due if you cancel the booking.
- Only one item of hand luggage is permitted on day trips by coach.
- Persons found to be misusing the day trip fare will be surcharged the standard weekend return foot passenger fare of £60 per adult and £30 per child
- Children under 2 years travel free of charge but are not allocated a seat on the coach.
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult (18 years +).
- Young adults (16–17 years) may travel unaccompanied but must have a letter of authority from a parent or guardian. Where groups of young adults are travelling together, each individual must have a letter of authority.
- £4 service fee applies to non-web bookings.
- £2 amendment fee applies to non-web changes made to a booking.
- £5 shopping voucher can be used when you spend £25 in our onboard shop. Only one voucher per person and excludes alcohol and promotional items.
- No-shows: If all passengers on a booking fail to show for the outward sailing, the booking will be cancelled in full. If one or more passengers on a booking check-in for the outward sailing, then it will not be cancelled.
Important note for customers with particular needs
If you are a wheelchair user, we are able to meet your needs onboard our ships however the transfer coaches we use are NOT wheelchair accessible. We strongly recommend that you do not travel on this day trip unless you have someone who can assist you with boarding and disembarking the coach.