Brexit Information

Will I need to apply for an International Driving Permit if I want to drive my car in Europe after Brexit?

In addition to your UK driving licence, the government is advising that from 31 January 2020 or any earlier date for Brexit, in the event of no-deal, you may need an International Driving Permit to drive in certain EU countries. See below for further information.


The above Q&A is based on latest government advice which may be subject to change.