1. Membership is open to individual residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland who are 18 years or over.
2. It is a condition of membership of the eXtra scheme that members provide Stena Line with a current valid email address because communication is by email and online only.
3. The eXtra scheme is not open to employees of Stena Line or associated companies.
4. Applications to join eXtra will be accepted only from individuals and not from companies or other organisations.
5. Enrolment must be in the applicant’s full legal name.
6. Upon enrolment, the member will be issued with an eXtra Blue card, an account and membership number. Members may request that eXtra points for journeys made up to 28 days prior to their enrolment in the scheme to be added to their account by contacting the eXtra Member Services Team. The addition of such points shall be at the sole discretion of the company.
7. By signing his/her card, and/or quoting his/her membership number to any Partner or employee or agent of Stena Line, the member confirms that he/she has read and understood the Terms and Conditions, and he/she agrees to them and is eligible for membership.
8. Stena Line eXtra cards remain the property of Stena Line.
9. Stena Line reserves the right to decline to issue or withdraw the scheme at any time, or to terminate or change the eXtra facility without notice.
10. By becoming a member of eXtra, the member consents to Stena Line creating, maintaining and updating in electronic form data that is personal to the member. Such data will include name, address, crossings made and eXtra points accumulated. Data will be updated and maintained for the purpose of providing relevant information and services to the member.
11. Stena Line does not warrant or guarantee that any benefits, facilities or arrangements, expressed or advertised as available to eXtra members by Partners, will be available, though Stena Line will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that they are.
12. Stena Line will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the provision or non-provision of benefits, facilities or arrangements expressed or advertised as available to eXtra members by Stena Line or Partners.
13. Membership of the eXtra scheme is not available to members of the Stena Line Business Traveller scheme.
14. The standard conditions of Stena Line apply to all bookings and travel. All bookings are subject to the Terms and Conditions applicable to the Stena Line product purchased. Promoter: Stena Line Limited, 1 Suffolk Way, Sevenoaks, Kent TN13 1YL, England.