The Stena Line Terms of Business, together with these special conditions apply to all bookings and travel.
- Day trips are from prices and will increase with demand and closer to departure date.
- All day trips by coach are subject to availability and minimum numbers. If your trip does not operate because of lack of numbers, you will receive a full refund or the offer of being transferred to another day trip on the same or another date.
- Full payment is required at time of booking.
- No refund is due if you cancel the booking.
- Only one small item of hand luggage is permitted on day trips by coach.
- Persons found to be misusing the day trip fare will be surcharged the standard weekend return foot passenger fare of £60 per adult and £30 per child.
- Children under 2 years travel free of charge but are not allocated a seat on the coach.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an responsible adult (18 years +).
- £4 service fee applies to non-web bookings.
- £2 amendment fee applies to non-web changes made to a booking.
- £5 off shopping voucher can be used when you spend £25 in our onboard shop. Only one voucher per person and excludes alcohol and promotional items.
Important note for customers with particular needs
If you are a wheelchair user, we are able to meet your needs onboard our ships however the transfer coaches we use are NOT wheelchair accessible. We strongly recommend that you do not travel on this day trip unless you have someone who can assist you with boarding and disembarking the coach.